How to install Magento 2 Extension in Easy way?
Here we will Guide you how to install Magento 2 Extension properly, because many times you install magento 2 extension but it didn’t work. And struggle for proper instruction. If you are struggling to do so, this article is specially for you.
- First, navigate to the root directory of magento. Here ,Type composer require tecksky magento and run the command. For completion it may take a few minutes.
- In some extensions, you have to add your authenticate key to connect with Magento Marketplace.
- Using magento setup, register the extension.
- For generating code and configuration, run the command: php bin/magento setup:di:compile.
- To deploy the extension’s static view files to public directory of magento, use the command: php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
- To clear the cache of magento, run: php bin/magento cache:flush.
- It will help to prevent loading errors in magento-store. After completing the last step you will see the extension in the side-bar of your Magento admin.
- While installation if you have any query, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are always ready to help you.
In case you are preparing to start a new business then it is acceptable that opt for Magento 2 platform.
If you choose to Magento 1 to Magento 2 extension on your own, you can refer here or choose the easy and various secure way out by opting for the Magento 2 Extension offered by certified developers at Tecksky!